A new season of Destiny 2 begins today, so let's take a look at when downtime begins and, most importantly, when you'll be able to jump back in and play.
TheSeason of Arrivals is about to begin, bringing with it a new storyline, Exotic weapons and more.
To prepare the game for the update, there will be a bit of downtime from4 PM GMT/ 11 AM ET/ 8 AM PDT for an hour or so before you'll be able to download the 2.7.0 update. In the meantime, you can watch the Season 11 reveal here.
Service maintenance will carry on until around 7 PM GMT/ 2 PM ET/ 11 AM PT, but you'll be able to log in and play at the usual reset time, hopefully. As the maintenance continues you might struggle to log in straight away and there's the likelihood you'll be booted from the game a few times, so be patient.
Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals update times
Officially, The Season of Arrivals begins at the weekly reset. If you've forgotten when that is, you can check your regional unlock time in the list below.
- 6 PM BST
- 1 PM ET
- 10 AM PDT
- 3 AM AEST
The following issues will also be resolved with the 2.9.0 update;
- Polaris Lance's "Perfect Fifth" explosive shot is no longer being cancelled by a subsequent shot.
- Dunemarcher's "Linear Actuators" perk will now work after triggering on yellow bar enemies.
- Players on Steam will no longer have their FPS locked to 30 FPS when relaunching the game.
- Offline players in Clans will no longer have their names set to 'Offline.'
- Warlock's "Celestial Fire" melee ability will now trigger the Winter's Guile "Warlord's Sigil" perk.
In the new season, there will be new objectives to chase after, including sweet exotic weapons and a new artifact to power up, with a new suite of powerful mods split into five tiers.